Kyuto Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are people who are going to graduate again

2 posters

Go down

There are people who are going to graduate again Empty There are people who are going to graduate again

Post  Megumi Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey everyone..

I am really sorry that I have to say this but I am going to graduate myself from Kyuto!project.
I'm thinking about this for a long time and it's that Ayurii said to me that the project is becoming very unactive...
So we decided to make a new project... one thats not so big as these..
Cause I learned one thing with starting my first project...:
How bigger you make it, how more unactive its gonna be.
Ayurii is graduating from K!P too.
We're doing one last single together before we're leaving, with the following songs:
1. Aizome (Ayurii)
2. Futari wa NS (Both)
3. ? (Megumi)

Abigail and I where planning to do kioku no meiro (Ai & Reina version). We're still gonna do that..

Ok.. I hear you think: 'Wat about K!P?'
Abigail is gonna be leader off the project and she will choose who is gonna be subleader...
I'll give everything to Abigail now.. so the youtube channel of the project.
I will thank everyone who helped me with the project
Abigail, thanks for everthing and thanks for making the forum..
and I will thank every (active) member in this project for... being an member xD.

Our new project is called Aizome!project. So if you need to, please do audition...
But if you're doing audition: make sure you'll be very active... THAT MEANS TO SEND LINES IN TIME! so if you were unactive in this project, then you can better don't audition... Cause we know how active you are..Wink

Minna Sayonara
//Megumi

Last edited by Megumi on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

There are people who are going to graduate again Empty Re: There are people who are going to graduate again

Post  MerokoKururugi Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm

D: NO!!! D: I will stay and help with the forum!!! I won't graduate then!!! I will help it stay active!! I don't want Kyuto!Project to become like one of those projects, one that becomes dust in the memories of people!! Kyuto!Project was the 2nd project I ever joined!!! I will not let it go down without a fight >.< Meroro will help!!!
MerokoKururugi
MerokoKururugi

http://www.MeroyukiProductions.webs.com

Back to top Go down