Kyuto Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixers needed in order to start a new project!

2 posters

Go down

Mixers needed in order to start a new project! Empty Mixers needed in order to start a new project!

Post  Pika-chan_desu Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Alrighty, so I've really been debating on whether or not to make my own project. I have a good idea to start out and have everything in my mind already.. but before I even consider making a channel for it let alone an audition video, I want to get atleast 2 mixers(One must be able to mix PV) to help me. If anyone is interested or knows someone who would be interested comment!

You don't need to be in any groups in order to mix, for those who were wondering. You still need to join the forum if and when it's made though, and be an active mixer.

A bit more info on the project in General-

It's called ShuffleUp!Project, and really only has one definite group- Juu-go Gals(Pun on 'You go girls', Juu-go means 15). There will be fifteen girls in this group total. Every so often they will have a Single(with a coupling number). However, half of the group will be on the A-side while the other half is on the B-side. They can choose which side they want to be on.

Then, from there there are several shuffle groups, all puns using numbers-

Destini- 2-person group, covers W, Kira Pika, and various other duets.
Sandei(Sunday)- 3-nin group that covers Lilpri, Buono, Milky Way and various other 3-nin songs.
Urusaiyon~ (Loud!Four) 4-nin group that covers Minimoni,Coconuts Musume, S/mileage, and various 4-nin songs among other H!P which will be color coded.

Roku-on- 6-nin group, covers c-ute and various H!P. Will be color-coded in all songs that aren't 6-nin(Everything but Bye Bye Bye, Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu and Everyday Zekkouchou) and various H!P which will be color-coded.

A 5-nin group may be established later on, as well as the IchiGO! Soloists.

But wait, there's more!

For all of the shuffle groups, you need to sign up for singles.First come first serve-So be active to be sure to get a spot. All girls are allowed to sign up for whichever shuffle single they want, however they can only sign up for a certain shuffle every other single.(Examp if you sign up for Destini’s first single, you can’t be in the second single for that group but can sign up for third. This is so everyone can get a chance!)

I really wanna start this up, put up a video on youtube about auditions and ask some of you to audition but the problem is I can't mix PV! -sweatdrop- So if I can't find mixers this project will get nowhere! So please, if you're interested in helping me out please tell me~ Thank you!<3
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Mixers needed in order to start a new project! Empty Re: Mixers needed in order to start a new project!

Post  AutumnBaby Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 pm

id love to be in the project, r there auditions right now??? i cant mix, srry
AutumnBaby
AutumnBaby

https://kyutoproject.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mixers needed in order to start a new project! Empty Re: Mixers needed in order to start a new project!

Post  Pika-chan_desu Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Nope, not yet. I want to get at least one mixer before I start auditions, because I'd get nowhere if I didn't. XD' I can't mix either.
Pika-chan_desu
Pika-chan_desu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down